RELOAD and get back to the pool safely
Feeling overwhelmed by all the guidance and information and support to prioritise the safety of yourself, your customers and your swimmers?
Want to give your customers confidence to return to the pool?
RELOAD your lessons, club, swimming programme and environment with us:
- Reload and get ready for your return to work
- Evolve your understanding of infection prevention
- Learn new knowledge and ideas for your workplace
- Offer your customers confidence to come back to the pool
- Achieve a National, Regulated Level 2 Qualification
- Deliver a safe and happy new environment for your swimmers
We have worked in partnership with Transcend Awards and a collaboration of partners from different environments to be to offer you a formal, nationally regulated qualification and be fully re-charged and ready for the new times ahead.
Our ‘RELOAD’ training package includes:
- Transcend Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention, Mitigation and Management in Swimming Pool Environments Qualification
- All the latest guidance from Swim England, Swimming Teachers Association, RLSS and more
- Training, expert top tips and resources for teaching your swimmers, including non-swimmers and beginners from poolside
- Top tips and strategies for visual communication and your wellbeing as a teacher
- Top tips and strategies for conflict management and communication with customers
- Tools, guides and ideas for a safe and healthy environment
- A fantastic online classroom to access all resources, templates, share comments with others who are also ‘reloading’
- A unique blend of digital learning, access to live zoom interactive Q&A drop in sessions with our fantastic tutor team and individual assessment to complete your qualification.
#PRIORITISE safety and #RELOAD with us
Our #RELOAD training package will be available from 1st July across the UK and Internationally. To register your interest and be the first to receive email updates on details and access, complete our 'Register My Interest' Form and we will be in touch!
Our Head of Training, Kelly Gaffney shares some insight into this new opportunity; “We are really proud to be working in partnership with Transcend Awards and a collaboration of quality partners to lead the sector in providing an innovative regulated qualification for the current climate. It is our mission to prioritise the safety of swimmers and participants across the country as we return back to the water. To be able to support the workforce to feel confident and read to apply new knowledge and skills to their new environment is part of our contribution and guarantee to get swimming back to business”
an ambition and approach shared by the awarding organisation partner; “We are so privileged to have established a partnership with industry influencer Becky Adlington Training. We believe that our industry deserves the highest quality and we recognise the need to collaborate with those who aspire to innovate. This is a dynamic partnership with incredible synergy across our organisations. Delighted to be partnered with Becky Adlington Training as the best in the business to instil safety and security whilst prioritising sector transformation” Stacey Doherty, Transcend Awards Executive Awarding Director